At Dal-Bac Manufacturing we understand that you have options for your soft goods conversion needs. That means that we must earn your business. Fortunately, for both of us, we have lots of reasons for you to trust Dal-Bac with your conversion projects.
- Experience: Dal-Bac has been providing Flame Lamination, Thermal Fusing, Adhesive Coating, Slitting and Die Cutting services for over 40 years for a wide array of industries:
- Medical products
- Sporting Goods
- And more…
- Location: We are located within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex which allows to source materials and service clients throughout North America.
- Processes: Dal-Bac is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company. This means that:
- We are dedicated to exceeding customer expectations
- We continuously improve our processes to lower cost and increase yield
A major reason to work with Dal-Bac is our ability to innovate and develop custom solutions. We love to solve problems including helping companies launch new products and brands. Dal-Bac is set up to help develop new products and solutions.
- Engineering: We have a team of engineers who can help you realize your product vision and create the manufacturing process to produce it. We develop unique composite and adhesive solutions to meet specified needs. Our team works in concert with you to create and test prototypes that lead to the final design.
- Supplier Network: Many new ideas have unique material needs. We have an extensive network of supplier partners that help us identify and source materials to fit your need.
- Value: Our ISO certification means that we are adept at both improving manufacturing processes and creating new ones all while focusing on reducing costs and improving yields.
If you have a product idea that requires a custom lamination, adhesive, or coatings solution we might be the answer you need.