Dal-Bac is proud to announce that we achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification in the summer of 2016. We are one of the few companies in the textile industry that have ISO 9001:2015 certification. Our certification covers all of our products and services:
While we are justifiably proud of this certification what really motivates us is what being ISO certified represents and what it means to our customers. The International Organization for Standardization creates global standards that ensure that materials, products and services are correct for their purposes. At the heart of the ISO 9001:2015 standard is a commitment to a process that strives for excellence. Key components of this system are a dedication to meeting customer needs and improving customer satisfaction. Both of those components are core values for how Dal-Bac operates. Exceeding customer expectations is what we expect of ourselves.
The key principles behind ISO 9001:2015 are:
- Clear understanding of customer requirements
- A commitment to a process approach to govern materials, products and services
- An active program to drive improvement in both processes and final results
In order to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification Dal-Bac had to demonstrate its ability to:
- Consistently provide products and services that meet both customer requirements and all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Create and facilitate opportunities for improvement, maintaining focus on customer requirements.
- Conform to the specified requirements of its Quality Management System.
- Utilize a process-based approach that identifies the interactions between processes and discovers methods to improve results.
- Make improvements based on utilizing a “Plan, Do, Check, Act” system that ensures that opportunities for improvement are recognized and acted upon.
- Adapt a “risk-based thinking” model that establishes a basis for increasing the effectiveness of the Quality Management System that allows for improved results and reduced negative outcomes.
The real impact of our ISO 9001:2015 certification is that it makes us better partners for our customers. It helps us focus on reducing risks, improving the way we do things and increasing customer satisfaction.